Our composite objectives for Adult Ministries are to:
- Develop a purposeful approach to equipping the body in Bible knowledge and personal applications that will excite and encourage personal spiritual transformation.
- Develop an intentional and systematic approach to Sunday school curriculum that will equip people at various levels of maturity in Biblical knowledge, personal application and spiritual growth.
- Develop a procedure to identify and nurture gifted and able teachers to become committed servant leaders.
- Develop a further cohesiveness between the ministry teams through integrative projects that will minister to the body together.
- Develop an understanding, together with the Personal Care Ministries, of the unique needs and hurts in individuals within the PCC family and develop ways to minister to them physically and spiritually.
- Develop activities that minister directly to families and couples, through existing ministries, not necessarily new ministry teams.
These objectives are evaluated throughout the year and depending on the needs of the body, they may be modified. We hope to capture the vision of the body at PCC in general and also the Adult Ministries team in particular. Please follow the links to the various ministry arms for further details.